About the Firm
Aggressive Colorado Springs Firm Defends People Facing Criminal Charges
Determined El Paso County defense attorney provides strong representation
When facing criminal charges, you need an attorney who will tirelessly defend you. At The Joyner Law Firm, PLLC in Colorado Springs, I understand that your freedom and your future are at stake. Whether you’re being charged with a misdemeanor, felony or minor traffic violation, I will provide steadfast representation to give you the best chance at a positive resolution.
Personalized service with your best interests in mind
No matter what allegations you’re facing, you deserve a lawyer who will develop an effective defense strategy. At The Joyner Law Firm, I’ve established a solid reputation because I am:
- Reliable — When facing serious charges, it is critical to find legal counsel you can believe in and count on. Throughout your case, I will provide you with aggressive representation and strong advocacy.
- Responsive — My firm provides personalized attention and quick response to questions and concerns.
- Affordable — I provide comprehensive legal support at a reasonable rate because I know that the last thing you need to worry about is the cost of counsel.
If you are charged with a crime, it is important to quickly hire an attorney who can help you figure out the next step to take.
Areas of Practice
Colorado lawyer defends clients against various criminal charges
My firm provides effective criminal defense
counsel in these and other areas:
- Gun and weapons crimes — The penalties for violent crimes like assault, domestic violence, and crimes involving guns and weapons are all very serious. In cases like these, I will aggressively challenge the evidence presented by the prosecution and argue for reduced sentences.
- Drug crimes — Colorado has legalized the possession and recreational use of marijuana, but the possession of most controlled substances remains a felony in the state. Results of drug crimes can vary dramatically based on the type and amount of drug involved. It is important to know the penalties you can face in your specific matter.
- Traffic violations — In Colorado, speed contests, eluding a police officer and DUI charges automatically result in a license suspension, while most traffic violations result in fines. To maximize your chance of a desirable result when facing a DUI/DWAI allegation, I will challenge questionable test results and improper stops.
- Theft — If you are accused of shoplifting, robbery, burglary, identity theft or any other theft crime, you could face serious charges. The best thing to do is to contact a dedicated criminal defense attorney as soon as possible.
If you are accused of any of these charges, we can discuss your options and decide on an effective course of action. I also advise clients seeking to have a criminal record expunged
for certain crimes.
Contact a Colorado Springs criminal defense attorney for a free consultation
Whatever your criminal charges, The Joyner Law Firm, PLLC in Colorado Springs can assist you. Call 719-548-4750 or contact me online
to schedule a free initial consultation.